Wednesday, January 31, 2007

OK Property Purchase Moving Forward

My out of state property I mentioned earlier is located in Oklahoma and that purchase is moving forward smoothly. The contract has been signed and escrow has been opened. For the purchase of this property, I am buying it with one of my LLCs and using the second as a hard money lender to the first. This lets me get a cash price from the seller and then after escrow closes, I'll turn around and refinance it with a traditional lender. This means I'll need a mortgage showing the second LLC as a lender. The escrow company we are using doesn't do mortgages, so I found some mortgage forms online and bought those to use. I'll fill them out, get them notarized, and send them to the title company for recording. Those should go out tomorrow. Escrow is set to close the end of February, so I expect things will be fairly quiet until then.

The next step is setting up insurance coverage to go into effect on the close of escrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by