Thursday, January 4, 2007

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

It appears I've been tagged not once, not twice, but three times for this particular topic. Thanks, I suppose, to Building An Empire, Savvy Saver, and TheLandlordBlog for this dubious honor :-) Sorry about the delay - my day job company shuts down for the week between Christmas and New Years, so I fell behind in my blog reading for a while and just now found out about this. Wait, does that imply I only read blogs while at work? Umm.. That's not what I meant at all! Anyway, on to the five things you probably don't know about me...

1. I've got a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in Computer Design (as in designing actual computers, not designing things with computers), but I've been working in the software / database field for the last 10 years or so.

2. I'm a foodie. I love to cook and try new recipes, but my food experiences are limited because I hate seafood - except for clam chowder and fish sticks. I actually read more food blogs than real estate blogs (15 versus 10).

3. I own a $600 ice cream maker (which was paid for entirely with passive income *grin*).

4. My deepest, darkest secret - I'm a lapsed Debbie Gibson fan. Excuse me, a Deborah Gibson fan. Shake your love!

5. I'm pretty shy. I have a hard time meeting people. And since so much of REI is about building relationships and networking with other investors, I tend to make things hard on myself by doing more things on my own than I should.


So there you have it... Five things you probably never wanted to know about me! My turn is done. Time for Eric, and Gualberto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by