Monday, August 7, 2006

House 3: Done Deal!

I spoke with my escrow agent this morning and he confirmed the buyer's loan did fund on Friday and the docs got recorded, so it is now official - the property has sold! (He didn't get back to me on Friday because he had a family emergency and had to leave the office.) He said he was wiring the funds to my account this morning. In fact, I just checked and the funds have already hit my bank!

Today, I called the power and gas companies and had them take the services out of my name, something that will actually take another 1 to 2 days. I also faxed my insurance agent and cancelled my insurance on the property.

Now I need to start crunching the numbers and figure out the exact ROI. I'll post the info as soon as I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by