Monday, August 25, 2008

Loose End That Just won't Get Tied

Three weeks ago, I requested the return of my deposit from the management company. On July 19, I was told they were waiting on final bills for utilities to arrive before they sent me a refund. Keep in mind, escrow closed on this property on July 14. We are now one month and a half months passed the sale date. All monthly utility bills should have come in long ago. After a couple of unanswered emails, I called the property managers today to see what the holdup was. I was told they received the final bill on Friday and would pay it and get my refund mailed out tomorrow. I also asked for a copy of all invoices. It will be interesting to compare the billing dates on the statements with the dates the property managers told me they received the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by