Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tenant Complaints

My first rent checks from Tulsa were actually two money orders. Before I deposited them, I noticed that the names on them were not the same as the name on the lease. Hmm.. That's not good. So I asked my property-manager-to-be to have these people sign an addendum to the lease showing they were living there as well. This is mainly for legal reasons in case I need to evict them or take other action against the tenants. They did sign, but of course, when the property manager showed up, they had a couple complaints. They said one toilet and the dishwasher leaked. Also, they said they saw some bugs.

So I've contacted a pest control company and a plumber to fix this. I've given them the tenant's phone number so they can set up an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by