Thursday, July 13, 2006

House 3 Update And The Next Venture

Escrow has been opened on House 3 and the inspection is supposed to be happening today. I will be getting a fax of the signed contract and the earnest money receipt sometime today. I'm glad to see the inspection is happening just one day after escrow was opened. The buyer is not selling a house to buy this one, so perhaps she is hurrying to get into the place before the first of the month so she doesn't have to pay August rent. (Not to mention collecting the $50/day credit I am giving her for closing early).

In other news, I am embarking on new REI venture that is exciting and somewhat scary... I won't say much now because nothing is finalized, but I will say it involves commercial real estate in another state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by