Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So Tired

I'm currently going through one of those times when everything seems to happen at once. I've spent the last four days (including the weekend) at work preparing for a big merge of two computer networks. That happened Monday and it was crazy all day with issues that had to be resolved. My in-laws were also visiting last weekend plus, we had some yard work to do that we had been putting off for weeks. I've been too busy to even look at properties. I feel so out of the loop now. But I suppose the good news is that with each day that passes, the market here turns more and more from a seller's market to a buyer's market. The number of MLS listings continues to rise and the number of sales continues to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by