Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Need New Cabinets In Phoenix?

Ok, I met up with Keith yesterday to settle up our bill. After working with him on this project, I have to say he is a fantastic person to do business with. He has fantastic attention to detail and is considerate of my time. For example, we agreed to meet yesterday at my work to wrap things up. We had not agreed to a specific time - he was going to call when he was on the way. I got a call about 10 minutes to 3 PM saying he was just getting off the freeway near my work. Turns out, he remembered that I work 6 AM to 3 PM and planned his arrival to be near 3 PM so he would not disturb my working day.

He probably isn't the cheapest cabinet guy around. However, he is honest, fair, and incredibly dependable. He cares about getting the job done right. He works with several investors who flip properties, so he knows time is of the essence when replacing cabinets. He manages projects well. If you need cabinets, I can't recommend him highly enough. He is a franchisee of Kitchen Solvers and his contact info can be found here. His name is Keith Wolfram. Tell him Shaun sent you. (This is an unsolicited recommendation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by