Thursday, July 14, 2005

Good Communication

I got a call from Keith yesterday around 3 PM just to give me a status update. The countertop guy was delayed a day, so he won't get going on my stuff until today. Everything else is going fine. The job is still on track to be completed early next week. I love the fact that this guy calls me to give me updates instead of me having to call him all the time!

I still need to set up tree service to trim the tree that was damaged in the last storm. Hopefully, the same company will also clear the weeds from the yard. I'm holding off on doing this until just before the house goes on the market, so I'm going to wait for another day or two before setting this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by