Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Property Management Blues (Updated)

Rental #1 is the first rental I've had that I've used a property management company for and I must say, I am not happy so far. I've had several occasions to contact them about various issues and their response has not been good. Whenever I call, I am unable to get the person I need to speak with on the phone the first time I call. I have never had a phone message returned and I only manage to talk to someone on my second or third attempt at calling. I have tried email, but even that takes two days for a response. Furthermore, the email address I was given seems to be a personal email address instead of a business one, so I have misgivings about using it. And finally, the item that bothers me the most - I still have not received my rent for April. It is the 24th of the month and it still isn't here. I was told the bookkeepping department was behind this month and that my check was put in the mail on the 18th. I called yesterday when the check was still missing. It was after hours in Oklahoma, so I got voice mail. I left an upset message and said I wanted a call back immediately. I still have heard nothing.

Update: Of course, the day I post this, the rent check arrives..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by