Thursday, July 21, 2005

I Have A Dream

In the wee hours of the night, as moonlight falls across my bed and I drift off to sleep, I have a dream that comforts and soothes me. This dream fills my sleeping mind with feelings of joy and visions of carefree days filled with rainbows and cotton-candy clouds. Bunny rabbits with bushy, white tails frolic and tumble over one another in vast, gently rolling fields of soft, green grass. The air is fragrant with the scent of wildflowers and filled with the lilting melodies of songbirds. Butterflies quiver and dance to and fro in a soft breeze. And in this wondrous land, there are no cabinets.

It is my sincere hope that, in about 10 days or so, my rehab project will be done. I haven’t heard from anyone this week, but I wasn’t expecting to. The countertops aren’t due until sometime next week and the cabinets should be being worked on. So, in anticipation of the job being done, I’ve started contacting tree trimming services to get quotes on taking care of the tree in the front yard. This is proving surprisingly difficult.

I have gone to the websites of two companies that provide tree trimming services. Each one had an on-line form you could use to request a quote. I’ve filled out both of them and waited. And waited some more. It would seem no one wants to call me back. This is one of the things I dislike about trying to do business on the internet. I guess I’m going to have to break down and actually use the phone. How quaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · Money Loan , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by